enquiry

  • From: "raju" <rajumv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:39:58 +0300

Hi

I have ISA on Windows 2000 server. i have created a rule to stop all downloads
for some users. But when I check any download in microsoft site, it shows page
not found but when i try in Symantec.com to download intelligent updater with
the file extension "exe", it downloads. Also, experienced recently, trojan
virus has dropped some exe files in hard disk when user browsed some malicious
site.

Could anyone help how, exe files downloaded by malicious site and how ISA
allows symantec virus signature to download when it does not allow download in
microsoft site.

I would like to solve this issue and therefore, request someone to help

RAJU