download problems on a isa server

  • From: "Musser, Dale" <musser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:59:13 -0500

I am having this problem with my server.
I can not download updates to my antivirus nor updates to our websense
product.
Both products get failures to connect to the Internet.
I know the Internet works so that is not the problem.
I have seen this happen on clients when the firewall client is not
installed but I should not have to install the firewall client on server
itself, correct??
If not then what setting is wrong on the server that it can not make a
connecting to download without the client?

Thanks
Dale