RE: deny floppy and cd access

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:15:24 -0500

I believe what you are after is something like a domain security policy.
I believe you must have Windows 2000 or XP to achieve this.

Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Domain Security Policy
Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Domain Controller
Security Policy

I believe those might be what your are looking for...
FYI: The above location is for Windows 2000 Server and you must be in a
domain to achieve this goal.

Kenny Mann