RE: cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc /disablesocketpooling true

  • From: "Thay, Sothun" <sothun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:54:28 +0700

Dear Tom,

Sorry to bother you again. The WWW service is configured to listen on the
internal adapter i.e. 192.168.1.1 with port 12345. Also, the "cscript
adsutil.vbs set w3svc /disablesocketpooling true" produced a a very
successfull report. After all, I followed the web publishing rule (the
destination set has already been defined) that map all the request sent to
http://203.223.34.2 to be maped to our WWW internal interface port 12345.
Now, if you try http://203.223.34.2 it still does not work.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks.
Rgds,
Sothun
PS. I am attaching herewith the report produced by a "netstat -na" command
for addional info.