Re: creating new publishing rule??

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 07:46:17 -0700

(Keeping it in the list)
You installed with an array-restrictive policy.
From the ISA help...
Enterprise policy settings
As part of the enterprise initialization, the enterprise administrator can
configure the default enterprise policy settings that specify how the
enterprise policy should be applied at the array level:

  a.. Enterprise policy only. The administrator at the enterprise level
dictates that only the selected enterprise policy applies. No new rules can
be added at the array level.
  b.. Combined enterprise and array policy. An array policy is added to the
enterprise policy. The enterprise policy overrides the array policy. That
is, the array policy can impose additional limitations, but cannot be more
permissive than the enterprise policy.
  c.. Array policy only. No enterprise policy is applied to the array. The
array administrator can create any rule to allow or deny access.
You should search the ISA help for "enterprise policy settings"

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG