configuring mail server behind isa server

  • From: "mohammed imtiyaz" <imtiyazmd123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 02:09:53 -0600

Dear friends,
I have internet leased line with public ip's. In my network I am
installing mail server on exchange2000 and ISA as my gateway.
My isa server has two nic cards one with public ip which is connected to
internet router cisco 1600R, and the other with private ip which is
connected to my local network.

In ISA configuration i published my mail server using mail server
publisher.

Now I can browse internet and I can send mails to internet. but no mails
are coming to my network. When I am trying to send mail to my network
using hotmail or yahoo its bounseing back.

Please help me in this setup.

Thankig you,
imtiyaz