chat server is down why msn and yahoo is connected

  • From: saqib ullah <bugsdebugger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 00:05:01 +0100 (BST)

Hi All.
       we are running internet cable.we have 2 server both are running in DHCP
and web server have actice directory and one is chat server .i had a problem
when i shut down my chat server why and how my clients is online because only
web server is online and i disable the firewall services in webserver please
tell me how to route my users that they are connected to chat server not
webserver.becasue why we setup 2 server if that happens so we run only 1
server.please help me i am waiting for your reply.
                       thanx as advance
                       Saqib