[isalist] chaining ISA

  • From: "Pepe \(YA\)" <jrcp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:17:10 +0200

    Hello

    I have a LAN where users have configured their proxy settings to go through
a proxy server (ISA 2000). This server is redirected/chained to another one
(ISA 2004) but, of course, the request received by ISA 2004 are done from IP
(ISA 2000) and username (ISA 2000). How can I change to redirect the requests
form the users and see clients IP and usernames from original client at the ISA
2004? I need to know the usernames, I want to install a WebFiltering solution
on the ISA 2004 and I need to know the IP and/or username from clients in order
to be able to block as needed.

    Thanks in advance