[isalist] cache performance report

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:31:28 -0700

Hello everyone

I ran a report on my server for last 30 days and something got my
attention. Almost 75 percent of materials are coming from internet and
cache is only helping 25%. Does this mean I can lower my cache size to
something lower maybe 50% less? Or do I have to actually increase it?
Thank you

Status

Requests

% of Total Requests

Total Bytes

Objects returned from the Internet

1839153

74.60 %

32.64 GB

Objects returned from cache without verification

368297

14.90 %

1.63 GB

Objects returned from cache after verifying that they have not changed

224857

9.10 %

447.65 MB

Objects returned from the Internet, updating a file in cache

14030

0.60 %

133.78 MB

Information not available