RE: branch office to main office connection using a dedicated WAN lin k

  • From: "UNE-Alexey Fernandez, Administrador de Red" <alexeyf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:30:29 -0400

Hi Steve:

Thanks for your suggestion. I have search and read a lot of documentation in
the isaserver.org Shinder section and other sections (Including a very good
whitepapers 'ISA Server 2000 Branch
<http://www.isaserver.org/articles/bokit.html>  Office Deployment Kit' with
12 chapters). But all I have found is about using VPN links but not using a
dedicated WAN link. I'm waiting for any other suggestions.

Best regards

Lic. Alexey Fernandez Suarez