RE: bandwidth control

  • From: "latex234" <threebadman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:00:06 -0700

thanks tom, but this still doesnt solve my problem. the problem is that i
have a 64k link and i need at least 17k to use for a connection tht does
not go through the isa box. it is a net2phone connection. is there a way i
can limit the bandwidth used by isa? what if i were to right-click
bandwidth rules, click on properties and then click on enable bandwidth
control and put an amount of b/w in there, done it before, but it always
makes my browsing slower no matter how much b/w i put in there. is there a
formula i can use to calculate my effective b/w? thanks