authentication windows popping up all the time

  • From: "Motorcycle Boy" <motorcycleboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 07:48:39 -0700

We installed ISA server a few days ago and are now learning, testing and
trying to "understand" it. What have we done so far is simple. We created
a content rule based on my username for one (1) user (myself) that
restricts me to *.be sites. That was easy and indeed, I could only surf to
*.be sites. BUT! On a regular basis authentication windows pop up. When I
hit the cancel button the downloading proces of the site continues but
after a few seconds I get the same window. Is there any possible solution
for this not so "hidden feature"?