attaching files to owa is very slow going through ISA

  • From: Nagu.Sittampalam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 02:17:48 -0700

Hello
finding attaching files of 500k or bigger very slow in OWA 2003. We are
publishing OWA using a ISA serever. The clients are on 100mb duplex link
to the isa server. If we try this from a device on the internal network to
ISA the speed of attaching is fine. For a 500k files it can take over a
minute to attach the file. Any suggestions ideas on how to speed this up.