RE: atomic clock ?

  • From: "Brad Benz" <bbenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:36:19 -0700

I'd set up an allow for NTP (123/UDP). You can then set up your DC or
ISA to query a time server using "net time /setsnmp:(ip addr. Of clock
source)

You may find the following article usefull:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q216734

Brad Benz
Voice/Data Integration Engineer
CCNA, CIPT, CUSE, MCSE