access from a pix

  • From: Scott Vansingel <Scott_Vansingel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:58:11 -0600

Group,

 I have a question regarding access from a pix.
I have a remote site that we are going to put a Cisco pix in place. They
will communicate with us from their pix to ours.
Once the traffic is passed through the pix it will come to the ISA server.

Users at the remote site need to run applications on our side, so they
normally used Remote desktop.
After the Pixes are done, the traffic will look like it is coming from a
192. IP.
so picture this.

Workstation - - Pix - - - VPN tunnle Pix to Pix - - - - Pix - - - ISA - -
- - Internal Netwrok.

So, my question is, can I put a rule in the Firwall to allow all traffic
from 192.1.1.1 (example) to all IP resources on Internal side?

Thanks

Scott Van Singel  MCSE, MCP
Network Engineer / Consultant
Keller Schroeder & Associates