RE: Yahoo or MSN voice protocols are working

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:58:25 -0500

Hi Hanan,

That would be great! While its impossible to get MSN voice/video to work
because of the SIP ALG issue, it would be nice to have the Yahoo
alternative for people who want to do this. Heck, maybe I'd even want to
do this if I found something that worked. The H.323 gatekeeper works
great, but not many people have H.323 gatekeeper at their sites, which
limits its viability.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder