XP and Outlook shutting down FW clnt

  • From: "pforster" <pforster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:42:50 -0800

Hello, has anyone experienced the firewall client disabling itself when
Outlook 2002 on Win XP pro checks for outside ISP email? This is a new
issue since I installed ISA server service pack on the server and the XP
client. It comes back if I disable and then re-enable the FW, sometimes
a couple attempts are required. The mail check makes it thru about 60%
and pow the FW client disables itself. A strange one. any suggestions
would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sundance Development & Technologies
Peter Forster M.C.S.E.