Windows 2000/ISA on same server, Passive FTP connection problems.

  • From: "Matthew Sturt" <msturt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:32:48 -0600

I am using Wondows 2000 and ISA on the same server. I am trying to set up
an ftp server on that machine. The problem is I cannot get passive
requests to work. I have followed the instructions in the article below
which explains the procedure (gone through it 3 times)
When I run the netstat -na command the server is listening on the external
IP address rather than the Internal one.
Is this causing the problem and if so how do I get port 21 listening on
the internal IP.
Thank you for any help.
Matt

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_an_FTP_Server_on_ISA_Server.html