RE: Wildcard Certificate question

  • From: "Bill Mayo" <bemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:11:32 -0600

A1 - Trying to select under "Incoming Web Requests" tab in the listener
list (under the radio buttons).  I am trying to edit the existing listener
and then the select box labeled "Use a server certificate to authenticate
the web clients".  FWIW, I also tried adding a new one and changing it to
be the same listener for all IP addresses, but neither of those places
showed it as an option either.

A2 - I created the certificate on the new web server.  I then exported it
to file, copied the file to the ISA Server and imported it into the
Personal certificates.  (It does show up there.)