What was the correction you mentioned in your Book?

  • From: "Nigel" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:58:32 -0700

Tom (or anyone),
I remember reading something you wrote re multihoming (I think) that you
said was incorrectly stated in your book because it WAS supported in the
beta but NOT in the release. I have searched the Web site (inc all book
corrections) but haven't seen anything familiar - do you remember the
issue? If so could you please refresh my memory and I'll note it down this
time.

Thanks
Nigel
TechBase