Weird Problem

  • From: "Johnson, Richard (NY Int)" <rjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:50:58 -0500

Hi All,

            Here is an odd issue. First, I have 6 ISA servers. 3 are in a
array and 3 are stand alone. Essentially, 1 of each is on each of my ISP's,
yes I have 3 ISP's. Now here is my problem....for some reason, when I try to
FTP a file to a site, my performance sucks. If I disable the firewall
client, and point the server I am sending from, THIS IS NOT AN ISA SERVER,
to use my PIX as the gateway, I can FTP in lightning speed. Now I have
performed this test over all 6 ISA servers. Any ideas? Starting places to
look?

Richard Johnson