Web publishing seniero

  • From: "William T. Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:59:56 -0400

Hello,

Is this web publishing setup possible. I have asked about this before.
But I am curious with feature pack one if it is now possible or if
anyone on the list has a suggestion on achiving this type of
flexibility. Please note the the other servers may not necessarly be IIS
or ever Windows machines.

I have three web servers and one ISA server. The web servers are web1,
web2, and web3. The ISA server is www.com. Going to www.com yields the
root directory on web1. www.com/web2 yields the root directory on web2
and www.com/web3 yields the root on web3. If somone creates a directory
called web2 or web3 on web1 they would be masked. In other words I wish
to publish multiple servers from their root directories.

Thanks

Bill