Web publishing Fails

  • From: "Peter Forster" <peter.forster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:44:03 -0800

Hello, I am stumped. I have my ISA running on a Windows 2003 server, 2 nics,
one internal ip and one external. On the external I have leased 2 static
ips, both FQDNs. I have in my private LAN one (Win2003)DC with Exchange
2003, call this server1. I have a second web server with IIS 6 server 2000
call this server2. I have created destination sets and web publishing rules
to have everything working on server1 based on one of the static ips and a
FQDN. For the second static ip I have set up an individual listener for that
ip both listen for incoming on port 80. I have created a destination set
with a FQDN that uses the path /* and in the web publishing rule it is
redirected to 192.168.200.3 port 80. All fairly basic but I get a msg saying
the page cannot be displayed plus:
10060 - Connection timeout
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Peter