RE: Web Publishing, Server Publishing and Webtrends - IMPORTANT TO ANYONE?

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:59:19 -0600

Hi Bryan,

I tried out the trial version of the Webtrends log analyzer, and it
coughed up a big hairball saying that there were too many characters or
something in the log. Maybe it was because I was running it from a
remote workstation? I didn't persevere because I was a bit appalled by
the error :-)

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder