[isalist] Web Publishing - Help!

  • From: "Arthur L. Deguzman" <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAList" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:09:30 -0400

Hello,

Currently, I'm running ISA 2006 Std. Ed on a 3-leg perimeter network setup.
I wanted to publish a web server.  We are running on cable with IP Address
being assigned dynamically.  Cable  Co. cannot give us static IP add.  Can I
still publish my web server even though my external IP add changes every 3
days?

Also, can I allow a certain application (say 123apps.exe) to access the web?
Like IE, when you open - it goes to the default homepage of IE settings.
This application is accessing a particular server over the web and we submit
critical info thru that server. This happen when I install FWClient.
Without/disabling FWC, the application works fine. Is there something I
missed?

Thanks,

Art