RE: Web Publishing Errors

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:08:56 -0400

Did you create a host header name for your virtual web site for both
your internal name and external name?

Where?

Open your IIS MMC, right-mouse click your virtual website and click
Properties

On your virtual website Properties window appears, click Web Site tab,
then click Advanced...

On the Advanced Multiple Web Site Configuration window, click Add...

On the Advanced Web Site Identification window, under IP Address (select
the ip address you assign to this virtual website)  Under TCP Port, type
80, and under Host Header Name: type  tsweb.jergens.com, click OK

On the Advanced Multiple Web Site Configuration window, click Add...

On the Advanced Web Site Identification window, under IP Address (select
the ip address you assign to this virtual website)  Under TCP Port, type
80, and under Host Header Name: type  tsweb, click OK

Close all windows.