RE: Web Proxy and other woes

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:22:50 -0700

I had this problem myself..
Clients would run slow and then just hang.

I'm running a back to back setup.  My external ISA is for firewall only.
My internal ISA machine is integrated and I'm using AD.

Later tonight I'll email out what I did and see if this will help with
your issues. I am going to hang out with my Son for the afternoon!

Right now I would play with the caching options, up stream server, and
Routing options to your internal and external NICS. It was funny that
when I added dummy routes to both my internal and external NICS on my
(Internal ISA) the client caching problems disappeared. And when I look
at the proxy and web logs I have messages stating that information was
retrieved from the cache.

Joseph