Re: Ways to block users to download a specific file extension

  • From: sohail tareen <s_tareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:17:44 -0700 (PDT)

First of all make sure that all your clients are behind firewall, and note that
u can't download HTTP download, u can use GFI Download Security, it will solve
your prob

Frederic Giroux <fgiroux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Good day to All!

Is there a way to deny users to download a specific file extension (in my case
MP3)? I tried using the content groups by denying MP3 but, for some reason, it
is still allowed.

I don't want users to be able to download or listen to MP3.

Any clue?

Fred

______________________________
Frederic Giroux