[isalist] Re: Was Re: VPN Monitoring.. now MOVING ON...

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:43:05 -0700

Try doing a ping -t from an inside device not the isa and use the isa monitor
to see what is happening to your traffic. also use the mmc ip security monitor
and check quick mode security associations to see if the peer addr is the
192.168.101.0. Do you have a policy set to allow ping through the tunnel? by
default it will not let any traffic through.