RE: W3PROXY.EXE Memory Usage

  • From: "Gallop, George" <George.Gallop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:20:06 +1100

Call me no expert, but under Cache Configuration/Properties/Advanced
there is a small box which has "Percentage of free memory to use for
caching:" I think here is where W3PROXY decides how big to grow or not.

I have this set to 70% and its common on my 2 GB ISA servers for it to
use 1.2 - 1.5 GB of memory.  It also could be that I am using SuperScout
and we are investigating a memory leak... :)