RE: Virus Software for ISA

  • From: "stacy.barry" <stacy.barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:16:35 -0700

I have NAV CE also.  I do have the client loaded on my ISA server and it
is set to realtime protection.  I haven't had any problems.  As for the
SMTP traffic, I have NAV for Gateways installed on a separate machine
inside my ISA server which scans all incoming email.

Stacy Barry
Meridian Gold Company