Re: View Sites per user

  • From: "Shane Mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:59:38 -0400

Hey Kerry,

    If you go to ISA management you can configure reports to track info on
where people go and when.  You can configure it by ip or by username.
However, it will track the username only if you are using a domain
controller to authenticate.  At our schools we use static ips and we track
them by ip.  To fet to the reports options open ISA management, click the
server you want to make the reports, click monitoring, then go to reports.
You can track what protocols users use.

Shane