VPN though VPN

  • From: "dumazet" <gdumazet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:10:06 -0700

hello,

Before starting tests i would like to know if someone as experienced this
situation :

I have two sites connected through a leased line with one win2K DC

I just settled two 6104 BEWAN ADSL routers on each site and established a
VPN to VPN gateway

Now I want install on each site ISA server with an internal NIC and an
external NIC pointing to the BEWAN.

Do you think possible like me to have a second VPN tunnel from one ISA to
the second ISA going through the first one ???

Now I want also some server like POSTFIX to still work on the segment
between ISA and the BEWAN. I want also our users to still access to
Internet.

thanks for any remark on this config

Gdumazet