VPN client ip address conflict

  • From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:33:52 +0800

subject: vpn client ip address conflicting with internal isa's gateway ip
address

i assigned my VPNclient ip address as a static address pooling and when i
resolve my isa gateway it directs to the the VPN client ip address...which is
totally wrong...therfor internal clients browser setting cracks up because it
was assigned to the isa gateway FQDN not the ip address...

any suggestions on how not my isagateway resolves on other ip address except
the assigned internal gateway ip address without changing my browser settings
and my clients firewall to an ipaddress.