VPN access

  • From: Mike Anderson <manderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:41:57 -0700

I am trying to set up an office to connect to my network through a VPN
connection.  I have everything set up with ISA and my firewall, but when I
try to connect from their network, I get an error when the authentication
comes up.   I know the username and password/domain info is correct, what I
am assuming is that their firewall is blocking the response from my
firewall.  If anyone knows what ports I need to tell them to open so that
the connection can complete, I would appreciate the info.  If it is in Tom's
book, could you point me to the right chapter/page.  I have looked but
haven't found what I need yet.

Thank you,

Michael Anderson,  MCSE
Network Administrator