RE: VPN Question

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:15:06 -0400

excepted

I mean "accepted"

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com
Email: greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx
Voice: 614.318.5036
Fax: 614.318.5005

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Foulks [mailto:greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:11 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] VPN Question

http://www.ISAserver.org

Before I installed our ISA server remote users on Win98 boxes could VPN into
the office without any problems. However ever since I installed ISA my Win98
users can no longer gain access to our corporate intranet using VPN.
WinME,Win2k users have no problems at all.

My Win98 users say that they can see the username being excepted but when it
goes to validate the password it stops and disconnects.

Looking in the logs I can see where the user was connected for a brief
second but is then disconnected.

Has anyone else experienced this type of behavior with your Win98 clients?

Thanks,

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com