[isalist] Re: VPN Permissions in ISA2006

  • From: William Holmes <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:41:13 -0400

Hello,

When a user connects to the VPN are they a VPN client or a Quarantined VPN
client by default?  I ask because I had the same type of problem and after
adding Quarantined VPN clients to network and access rules traffic flowed.  I
not suggesting that this is the right thing to do but it worked in my case.
Can anyone answer which network is the default for a client that connects to
a VPN.

This is:

ISA 2006

Windows 2k3 R2.