VPN Access

  • From: nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:38:54 -0600

Greetings,
I have an interesting situation: One of my users is able to log onto our
network via VPN using his DSL line. However, he cannot see any device/node
on the network. He can't even ping any device.

Also, if he logs on via dial-up, he logs in fine, and is able to access
the network resources.

Does ISA 2000 treat the dial up connection any different than a high speed
connection? Personally, I don't think it matters. I just want your opinion
or if you've run across this issue.

I told him that he should contact his ISP, to resolve the issue. Anyone
agree?

Thx!