VOIP/SIP support

  • From: "Iain Peirse" <Iain.Peirse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 04:10:47 -0600

All,
I've read a lot about various attempts to get VOPI working behind ISA
2000/2004 and I've trialled a few configurations myself. All the configs
seem to me to be a bit too 'work around' for what should be a relatively
easy protocol to define (in my limited experience).

Has anyone with any inside contact at Microsoft got any clues as to
whether they are going to be including support for VOIP/SIP in any future
updates?
What about anyone from any third parties looking into making some money
from what is undoubtedly an expanding market?

atb,
Iain.