VNC viewer does not use ISA Firewall client

  • From: "Hans-Werner Franz" <hwfranz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:44:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I try to connect a server in the internet via VNC viewer. The client with
the viewer is behind an ISA server (proy/firewall modus).
Although I've installed the firewall client, the viewer seems not to use
it, becaus I cabnnot find anny entries in the log files.
After about 20 sec there's an error message "failed to connect the server".
If I disable the firewall client, the error message comes quicker????

can anyone help me,please?

--
Hans-Werner Franz
http://tollernet.de