RE: VNC does not work on ISA

  • From: "Mike Carlson" <domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:17:05 -0600

I don't have any specific troubleshootings tips, but I have it working
just fine internally and I did not do anything special to get it to
work.

You did set a password for it correct? I have had that problem when I
forgot to set the password.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx