Utility to audit hotfixes installed previously on nt4.0 and win2k servers

  • From: Sonny Mulitalo <SonnyM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:10:50 +1200

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a utility that can be used to check all the patches and
hotfixes applied to a server (Winnt and Win2k)? I think someone from this
group had a link to one but I cant remember where it pointed to.

TIA

Sonny

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.