UserNames in LogFiles

  • From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <migue@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa Server 2000 Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:36:13 -0800

Hi again...

I have ISA installed on a standalone server running win2k sp4, my domain
controller is a NT4 sp6, and the clients are running win98.. the problem is
when a client do not connect to the domain (press Cancel in the Network logon
screen) and tries to open a webpage, he's asked for authentication.. he
authenticate and is able to navigate.. all is ok, BUT in the log file do not
appear the username.. ISA logs the username in the form: DOMAIN \ Username..
assuming my domain is "MINE.ORG" I get "MINE.ORG\"  (note that the username is
missing).. this wont occur if the user connects to the domain in the logon
screen.. Im using Integrated authentication...
any ideas???
THANKS
mike