User Certificate authentication - Error Code: 401 Unauthorized

  • From: "Idan Plotnik" <idan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 03:31:56 +0200

Hi All,

I want to authenticate to the ISA based user certificate that was issued
from a CA located in the world.

When I configure the web listener to:

Description                    Test

Networks                       External

Port(HTTP)                     Disabled

Port(HTTPS)                   443

Certificate                     exchange.com

Authentication methods   SSL certificate

Always Authenticate       Yes

And then I surf to the ISA 2004 from the world I am getting this
message:

*       Error Code: 401 Unauthorized. The server requires authorization
to fulfill the request. Access to the Web server is denied. Contact the
server administrator. (12209)

Those any one can think about something?

Thanks a lot.