User Authentication problem!!!!!

  • From: Rubisel García Alena <rubiselcuba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:35:09 +0000

Hi!!!.
Thanks I've found this great list!!!.
I've tried to be helped through your several forums but it didn't work.
Anyway I need your cooperation.
My problem is:
I have ISA Server installed and working properly, each user accesses internet using their own username.
I connect internet via Dialup connection, because the number of users is high I have created two groups, Morning Session and Afternoon Session, everything goes well, but now the users are sharing their usernames and passwords and when I monitor the internet access I see the same username connected from two different computer.
My question is:
Is there any method to allow the internet access from any computer in my LAN and at the same time to avoid the same user connected in two different PCs at the same time.
Previously I was using WinGate proxy and it was possible.
My server run Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Many thanks in advance,
Rubisel.

Consigue aquí las mejores y mas recientes ofertas de trabajo en América Latina y USA: http://latam.msn.com/empleos/