RE: Upgrading ISA 200 to 2004...

  • From: "Faraz" <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:55:08 -0600

Thaks TOM, BUT for "how to install CSS" i went to one of the microsoft
site i read these lines  "To install a Configuration Storage server,
follow these steps:
1.
 Insert the ISA Server CD into the CD drive, or run ISAAutorun.exe from
the shared network drive.

2.
 In Microsoft ISA Server Setup, click Install ISA Server.

3.
 After the setup program prompts that it has completed determining the
system configuration, on the Welcome page, click Next.

4.
 If you accept the terms and conditions stated in the user license
agreement, click I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then
click Next.

5.
 Type your customer details, and then click Next.

6.
 On the Setup Scenarios page, select Install Configuration Storage Server,
and then click Next. "

NOW thing are working fine but step 6 is not threre at all, it asks for
the location of CSS there is no option to install CSS.