RE: Upgrade from Proxy?

  • From: "Kenneth Schild" <kschild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:22:04 -0800

I have the same problem. There is no upgrade from proxy server any more.
I have been told that E84-00212 is the part number to upgrade but that
is not correct at least to the people I have talked to. PC Connection
has E84-0001 and it is over $1300.00. What I did was to purchase SBS for
the same money and got a few extras.