Re: Unable to get to a published web address

  • From: JHarsem@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:43:47 -0500

Yes, I have got on the ISA Server 2 Destination sets. One is for the
/Exchange/* Server and the other is for /Centra/*. I have followed the
instructions given by MS. "HOW TO:Securely Publish Multiple Web Sites Using
ISA Server". Hence I believed this should work. Strangely enough, if I power
down the internal Web Server (or make it any other way unavailable) I get
the same error message.
        Thank you for your help so far.

Jens Chr. Harsem
MIS Manager