Re: Unable to View https site

  • From: "Fashan Amanullah" <fashan@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:10:09 +0600

Hi Kumar,

Open the particular VBS file using notepad and change the port to 5050.

Fashan Amanullah

                    Vinaykumar G

                    <G.VINAY@CGIAR       To:     "[ISAserver.org Discussion
List]"
                    .ORG>                 <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                         cc:

                    03/21/2003           Subject:     [isalist] Re: Unable to
View https
                    10:36 AM              site

                    Please respond

                    "[ISAserver.or

                    g Discussion

                    List]"

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Jim,
       I have a requirement for https to work on port 5050. I have
installed
the below mentioned vbs file on ISA server.
But did not find the option add an ssl tunnel port Range to the ISA Web
Proxy settings. How to change the ports, Pls. can
u tell me in detail. please.

Vinay.