RE: UPDATED: MS-Blast scripts

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 01:41:34 +0100

Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The
page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has
been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the
Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer

Main page is OK....:))